My husband and I heard a saying several years ago that has come in and out of our consciousness:
Now that we have this, what is possible?
As I reflect on the biggest challenge I have faced this year, I am beginning to clearly see what it has made possible:
- the ability to separate my value from the choices of another;
- the ability to know that I can and will move forward, regardless of what others believe about me;
- the ability to know beyond a doubt who I am and where I am headed;
- the ability to see that people’s choices are often the result of deep pain;
- the ability to own my imperfections;
- the ability to love with a heart at peace;
- the ability to anchor myself with God and His truth.
I invite you to reflect on your challenges. Now that you have them, what does it make possible?